Your health safety and well being our our highest priority
We look forward to seeing you in the office soon, and providing you with compassionate, high quality care. As you prepare for your upcoming visit, please know that we are committed to keeping you and your healthcare team safe by following these precautions:
1. Our healthcare team will wear masks during your visit. The front office staff will be behind a shield. We will keep 6 feet distance between patients and staff except during the physical exam. We perform regular handwashings and will provide hand sanitizer for you in all office locations.
2. We ask all patients to wear a mask to the appointment. If you do not have a personal mask, one will be provided for you. If you are not comfortable wearing a face mask please schedule a telehealth visit instead.
3. We perform health screens via text before and at the door on everyone (our team included) who enters our clinic.
a. The screen includes questions about flu-like symptoms and conducting a temperature check in the office .
b. Patients who have symptoms or a temperature higher than 100.0 degrees will be rescheduled or have the appointment changed to a telehealth visit.
4. We maintain social distancing within the clinic by:
a. Using a second waiting room so that patients will be separated
b. Bringing patients to the exam room quickly- Please arrive on time so we can limit the number of patients in the office at one time. Being able to run on schedule allows us through the rest of the day to limit contact between patients. If patients are late by more than half of their appointment time they will be asked to reschedule.
c. we have a separate room to be able to do socially distanced blood draws
d. Additionally, we temporarily cannot allow either companions not needed in the exam room or children to wait in the waiting room. Please ask companions to wait outside the office. We are minimizing the traffic in the office to minimize everyone’s risk.
5. We added to our normal cleaning procedures by using only disinfectants effective against Coronavirus and between visits are cleaning off any surfaces that patients may contact.
6. We are following all State Health Department and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines and adjust them as either or both of those are updated.
Please DO NOT come in person to the office if any of these apply to you
Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
Have you been in close contact for >15 minutes to someone else who tested positive for COVID in the last 14 days (even if you have tested negative )
Have to been told to isolate yourself due to possible COVID-19 infection in the past 14 days
Have a new cough not related to allergies
Have new shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
Have a fever ˃ 100°F or chills
Have a new sore throat not related to allergies
Have a new loss of taste or smell
Instead call the front desk, 919 401-4515, for instructions. If it is necessary for you to reschedule due to such symptoms, there will be no cancellation fee.